BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

friends huh??

so....
class problem~~
someone wrote on the wall
" 5 topaz big bitch "

wow~~
thats....
not good....
and....
some suspected me
cause ...
i hate 5 topaz....

and rishmah some say....
that "h" is like mine...
rishmah they all suspect me...
i nvm...
the problem is...
they
dun believe their best friends...

i started to dissappointed...

now all i can do is....
wait teacher to investigate it since...
this case has gone to the disiplin teacher....

and all i can say is...
" I DIN"T DO IT "
i really wanna cry when they suspected on me...

not only i hate 5 topaz...kay??
haizxx...

then jia yi...
haizxx...
hit my eyes...
then since its painful....
i CRIED everything out....

according to jia yiat the science lab...

the first and secong row is very active
and all experiment also wanna try ==""
wat also wan especially "some"

then third row is sometimes go 38 only

last and 4th row is the " Dun Care "
and not interested in those experiments...
expect 4-5 ppl~~

HAIZXX
sad~~
how can they dun trust me??
but...okay~~
mei khey and sze kay explain to me jor why they will think like that...

now...
its okay....
but....
there will be still a small..
just small one
another small needle in my heart....

0 comments: