BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hari Kokurikulum

haizzz...
2day ah...I VERY CHAM OoOo..
6.00 jau bangun pagi gosok gigi jor
n go skul lo
n scan the stupid smartcard
sinnee dun wan scan ma
mai bei guard suruh lo
then she terambil her hp out o
then faster put back la..

then I go 2 mit my taekwondo fren
2gether c show =='
then rainning lo!!
qiqi punya idol come lo ==
n we go 2 hall
c cling n sini go2 stage shade hang wif...?


walao!!!
when karate go out
many ppl so hebat!!!
at here,I wan say NOT FAIR!!!!..only
I dunwan say at here


then our taekwondo go out
dancing..do takeo 1..
then sparring.. my stupid partner no come!!!
so I no nid 2 do!!
then 'break' the board..aiyo my stupid partner also no come!!
so no nid 2 hold the papan..
'fat mou' at there

aiyo.. taekwondo no master teach!!u noe?haizz..
==
take LRT go back...

posted by:vicky^^

0 comments: